In the event you’re like us, you possibly can take pleasure in pizza anytime. And we predict including seafood to pizza is the perfect factor since sliced bread. Our common readers know the way a lot we love pizza evening—Shrimp and Pesto Naan Pizza is one among our faves! Now, simply in time for Mom’s Day, we’re introducing a brand new Dish on Fish recipe for a Breakfast Pizza with Smoked Salmon! This recipe is particular sufficient for a knock-her-socks-off Mom’s Day breakfast or festive brunch. But it surely’s additionally really easy that it’d encourage you to make pizza morning a brand new household custom!
This recipe is a home-baked, protein-packed breakfast pizza with savory fillings and a crispy crust. Our new breakfast pizza is bursting with taste. It’s topped with smoked salmon and loaded with veggies, two cheeses and contemporary basil—every thing you like in a breakfast-friendly pizza package deal!
Breakfast is a snap while you begin with refrigerated pizza dough (it presses out extra easily when you have time to deliver it to room temperature). High the dough with a mixture of eggs, cheeses and tomato-arugula confetti, and bake till set. Then add the smoked salmon, basil and a few extra feta for good measure. All that’s left to do is pour the mimosas!
Smoked salmon is one among our go-tos each time we need to make breakfast extra-special. Along with lending a smoky, clean style, it offers a much-appreciated protein increase, plus mood-elevating omega-3 fatty acids and different important vitamins by the boatload. What an superior strategy to begin the day!
Professional tip: If time permits, let the eggs sit out for about quarter-hour earlier than utilizing. They are going to be fluffier!
Breakfast Pizza with Smoked Salmon
Prep time: 5 minutes
Prepare dinner time: quarter-hour
Complete time: 20 minutes
- 1 (12-inch) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 giant eggs
- ¼ cup low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly floor black pepper
- 2 cups child arugula, sliced into strips
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled, divided
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, reduce into thick strips
- ¼ cup contemporary basil, thinly sliced
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Sprinkle baking or pizza pan with cornmeal, then high with dough and form, urgent out dough to perimeter of pan and creating an edge. Brush dough with olive oil.
- Calmly spray skillet with cooking spray and warmth over medium warmth. Whisk eggs, milk, oregano, salt and pepper; then pour into pan. Prepare dinner eggs till nearly to set (ought to nonetheless wiggle barely). Pour onto pizza crust, and high with arugula, ¼ cup feta cheese, tomato slices and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or till eggs are set; let cool about 2 minutes. High with smoked salmon, basil and remaining feta cheese.
Really helpful Utensils
Baking sheet or pizza pan, skillet, spatula, whisk, knife, chopping board