The Tremendous Bowl is simply two weeks away, and if you happen to’re in search of scrumptious concepts for some recreation time appetizers, Rebecca Kolls met up with a chef who shared a brand new play on an previous favourite — jalapeño poppers.
Bacon-Wrapped, Pimento Cheese-Stuffed Jalapeños
– 6 jalapeños
– 12 strips bacon
– 1 cup of pimiento cheese dip (see beneath)
Pimento Cheese Filling
– 2 cups crumbled aged white cheddar cheese
– 3/8 cup of mayonnaise
– ¼ T cayenne pepper
– ¼ T salt
– ¼ T black pepper
– ¼ T onion powder
– ¼ can pimento peppers, drained
– Mix till clean
1. Minimize the jalapeño in half lengthwise.
2. Scrape out the seeds and ribs of the pepper if you want it much less spicy.
3. Fill every jalapeño canoe with a tbsp of pimiento cheese dip.
4. Wrap each with a strip of bacon.
5. Prepare dinner at 350 for quarter-hour within the air fryer and let cool.