Made with chickpeas, recent herbs, and spices, falafel is a scrumptious and
wholesome dish. This recipe serves 4 and is simple to observe. Serve with a
tasty lemon tahini dressing.
Crispy Falafel — makes 4 servings
• 1.5 cans of chickpeas (15-ounce), drained and rinsed
• 3 massive garlic cloves, minced
• ½ cup of purple onion, diced
• 3 tablespoons of recent lemon juice
• ¼ cup of cilantro, minced
• ¼ cup of parsley, minced
• ¼ of floor flax
• ¼ cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
• 1 teaspoon of cumin
• ½ teaspoon of purple pepper flakes, elective
Add chickpeas to massive mixing bowl. Mash with potato masher, ensure not
to mash into paste.
- Add in garlic, onions, lemon juice and herbs till nicely mixed.
- Stir in floor flax, panko and dried cumin and purple pepper flakes.
- Preheat skillet over medium-high warmth.
Form dough in to 1/4 cup balls. Cook dinner in ready skillet for about 5
minutes per aspect or till golden.
Browse a complete library of wholesome recipes