This avocado salsa recipe is contemporary, flavorful, and SO simple to make! Serve it with tortilla chips for a zesty summer time appetizer, or add it to tacos and extra.
This avocado salsa recipe is kinda like a mashup of two of my favourite issues: mango salsa and guac. So naturally, I’m obsessive about it. It’s a brilliant easy recipe – you may make it in all of 10 minutes! – however it nonetheless packs in a ton of contrasting textures and flavors. Creamy avocado performs off candy, juicy mango, which in flip accents spicy chiles, crisp crimson onion, and cilantro. An enormous squeeze of lime juice provides the right zesty pop.
I like to serve it as a enjoyable, contemporary appetizer with tortilla chips, however this avocado salsa is nice in different methods, too. You may stuff it into tacos or spoon it over nachos. I even prefer it on prime of a black bean burger! Straightforward, versatile, and scrumptious, it’s a recipe you’ll need on repeat all summer time lengthy.
Avocado Salsa Recipe Elements
You want 8 easy elements to make this avocado salsa recipe:
- Avocado, in fact! Search for ones which are ripe, however nonetheless a little bit agency in order that they maintain their form if you combine them with the opposite elements.
- Mango – I particularly love Ataulfo mangoes right here, however any selection will do.
- Contemporary cilantro – It provides fairly inexperienced flecks and daring, contemporary taste.
- Pink onion – It provides the salsa a delicate chew and provides crunch.
- A jalapeño or serrano pepper – For warmth.
- Floor cumin – For earthy taste.
- Lime juice – Freshly squeezed, please! It makes the salsa style SO zesty and vivid.
- And sea salt – To make all of the flavors pop!
Discover the whole recipe with measurements beneath.
Place all of the elements in a medium bowl, and stir to mix. Season to style, and serve. It’s that simple! I really like that you just don’t want a blender or meals processor to make this one.
Avocado Salsa Serving Recommendations
The best approach to serve this avocado salsa is as a dip. Put together the recipe as written, or be happy to present it your personal private twist by including black beans, tomatoes, or diced crimson pepper. Serve it with tortilla chips and, in the event you like, margaritas or paloma cocktails to drink!
Need extra concepts for utilizing this mango avocado salsa? Listed here are just a few of my favorites to get you began:
How do you prefer to serve avocado salsa? Let me know within the feedback!
Extra Favourite Salsa Recipes
Should you love this avocado salsa, strive certainly one of these home made salsa recipes subsequent:
Serves 4 to six
This avocado salsa recipe is very easy, scrumptious, and contemporary! Serve it with tortilla chips for a easy appetizer, or add it to tacos, burrito bowls, and extra.
- 2 barely agency ripe avocados, pitted and cubed
- 1 mango, pitted and cubed
- ½ cup chopped contemporary cilantro
- ½ cup diced crimson onion
- 3 tablespoons contemporary lime juice
- 1 jalapeño or serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon floor cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Tortilla chips, for serving
In a medium bowl, place the avocado, mango, cilantro, onion, lime juice, jalapeño, cumin, and salt and gently stir to mix.
Season to style and serve with tortilla chips.