Coconut milk is considered one of my favourite components. I like the way it provides creaminess and retains meals dairy-free. This straightforward coconut ginger rice recipe is simple, creamy and has fragrant Asian flavors.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook dinner Time: quarter-hour
Complete Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated recent ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup jasmine rice, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (shake the can earlier than opening)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar (optionally available)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
Here is methods to make it:
- Warmth the olive oil in a pot over medium warmth. Add the ginger and garlic. Cook dinner, stirring, about 30 seconds.
- Add the rice and prepare dinner, stirring, 1 minute.
- Pour within the coconut milk and water. Add the sugar, lime zest and salt, to style. Convey to a boil, cut back warmth to low, cowl and prepare dinner till rice is tender, about quarter-hour. Let the rice stand about 5 minutes earlier than fluffy with a fork.
Need assistance changing cooking and baking measurements? Listed here are some helpful kitchen conversion charts.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Suppose You Could Like:
30Second Cell, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Companies LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a way for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.