Silky eggs. Creamy avocado. It is a match made in wholesome consuming heaven. And do not forget the health benefits of avocado!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook dinner Time: 20 minutes
Complete Time: 25 minutes
- 1 massive, ripe avocado
- 2 massive eggs
- chopped contemporary herbs (optionally available)
- red pepper flakes (optionally available)
Here is the best way to make it:
- Lower the avocado in half and take away the seed. With a spoon, take away slightly of the avocado to create a bigger house for the egg.
- Crack an egg into every avocado half. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, or till egg is cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with chopped contemporary herbs and pink pepper flakes, if utilizing. Serve.
Need assistance changing cooking and baking measurements? Listed below are some helpful kitchen conversion charts.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Assume You Might Like:
30Second Cell, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to offer a way for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.