This no-bake fruit tart recipe is a scrumptious summer season dessert! It is made with a creamy filling, recent peaches and berries, and a straightforward graham cracker crust.
This fruit tart recipe couldn’t be extra scrumptious. Significantly! I’m in love with the creamy, tangy filling, the candy and salty crust, and the jumble of recent fruit on high. I examined it quite a few instances this summer season to get the recipe excellent, and every time, I regarded ahead to consuming it. Its mixture of juicy, creamy, crunchy, salty, tart, and candy components is simply too good to beat.
One other wonderful thing about this fruit tart recipe is that it doesn’t require any baking. I really like a very good peach cobbler or peach crisp, however when it’s scorching outdoors, I can’t at all times justify turning on the oven to make one. This straightforward fruit tart is the right substitute. The crust units up within the freezer; the filling units up within the fridge. The one draw back is that you simply’ll want some endurance to withstand stealing a chunk earlier than it’s absolutely set.
My Fruit Tart Filling
Regardless of its look, this fruit tart recipe is fully vegan and dairy-free. I make the creamy filling with a mix of vegan cream cheese (I like Kite Hill), powdered sugar, and uncooked cashews. Vanilla extract provides wealthy, heat taste, and lemon juice and zest make it good and vibrant.
We wish to get the cashews as easy and well-blended as attainable, so I like to recommend making the filling in a high-speed blender, corresponding to a Vitamix.
Fruit Tart Crust and Meeting
My tart crust isn’t something fancy, only a good quaint graham cracker crust! Pulse the elements collectively in a meals processor till they’re finely floor, after which firmly press the combination into the underside and up the perimeters of a tart pan. I like to make use of the underside of a measuring cup to assist me do that. When the crust is absolutely shaped, pop it within the freezer for half-hour to arrange.
As soon as the crust has set, pour within the creamy filling and use a spatula to easy the highest. Switch the tart to the fridge to sit back in a single day.
The following day, high it with sliced peaches and raspberries, and serve!
Fruit Tart Recipe Suggestions
- Use a pan with a removable bottom. Although one isn’t pictured right here (oops!), this fruit tart recipe comes out greatest while you use a pan with a detachable backside (I had nice outcomes with this one). That approach, you’ll find yourself with actually clear slices while you serve it. In case you use a conventional tart pan just like the one in these pictures, getting a slice out of the pan with the outer crust connected could be difficult. But when that’s all you may have, don’t fear. It’ll nonetheless style nice!
- Line the pan with parchment paper. I extremely advocate lining the underside of your pan with parchment paper to make the tart straightforward to slice and serve. In case you’re observant, you may discover that I didn’t line my pan after I took these pictures. All I can say is that I’ve discovered from expertise. 🙂
- Don’t lower the chilling time brief. Belief me, I’ve tried it. The fruit tart filling actually wants a full in a single day chill to change into agency and sliceable. It’ll nonetheless style nice after much less time within the fridge, however serving it will likely be a little bit of a large number.
- Strive completely different fruit. I really like this mix of peaches and raspberries, however they’re not the one fruits that may be scrumptious on this tart. Skip the peaches, and check out different berries, like blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries, along with the raspberries. Pitted candy cherries, apricots, or nectarines could be glorious right here too.
Extra Favourite Summer season Desserts
In case you love this recent fruit tart recipe, strive one among these summer season desserts subsequent:
This recent fruit tart recipe is so easy, fairly, and scrumptious! I really like how the creamy filling performs off the juicy fruit and the candy and salty crust.
Graham cracker crust
- 9 graham cracker sheets
- 5 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 ripe peaches or nectarines, sliced
- ⅓ cup raspberries or pitted and halved cherries
In a meals processor, pulse the graham crackers, coconut oil, brown sugar, and salt till crumbly. Press the combination into the ready tart pan, utilizing the again of a measuring cup to press it firmly onto the underside and up the perimeters. Freeze for half-hour.
In a high-speed blender, mix the vegan cream cheese, powdered sugar, cashews, lemon juice, zest, and vanilla and mix till creamy. Unfold the filling onto the crust and chill the tart in a single day within the fridge.
Prime with the peaches and raspberries and serve.