Be a part of the Love & Lemons Cooking Membership Problem this month! It is easy to enter, and one fortunate winner will obtain a prize. Discover all the small print beneath.
Final fall, I created the Love & Lemons Cooking Membership to rejoice our fantastic group of readers. It’s tremendous easy – every month, I select a recipe. You make it, and also you email me a photograph. On the finish of the month, I randomly choose one winner to obtain a prize.
I really like the sense of group that comes from so many individuals cooking one recipe every month. We’re kicking off our August problem in the present day with my Peach Crisp Recipe, and I hope you’ll be part of within the enjoyable! Right here’s the way it works:
The Prize: A $200 Williams Sonoma Reward Card!
On the finish of the month, I randomly choose a winner and submit all the images. This time, we’re freely giving a $200 Williams Sonoma Reward Card!
What higher technique to rejoice peach season than with a peach crisp? This vegan and gluten-free recipe is SO simple to throw collectively, and it’s completely scrumptious. A nutty, cinnamon-spiced topping covers a juicy, jammy layer of contemporary peaches. Serve it with vanilla ice cream for knockout late summer season deal with.
P.S. Leftovers are nice for breakfast the subsequent day. 🙂
Enter the August Problem!
Wish to enter? Right here’s what you want to do:
- Make my Peach Crisp someday throughout the month of August.
- Ship an image of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by August 31.
- For a bonus entry, depart a touch upon the Peach Crisp blog post after you submit your picture. (One picture entry and one bonus entry per particular person – please depart your first and final title in your remark so I can match it to your electronic mail submission.)
- Sign up for our email list to search out out about subsequent month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly choose a winner and share all of your images in early September.
Final Month’s Problem
July’s recipe was my Easy Gazpacho. Jack and I’ve had it on heavy rotation for the final couple of weeks as a result of it’s been scorching and humid right here in Chicago. Lots of you reported that it gave you some reprieve from the warmth too – I’m so glad! I hope you proceed to take pleasure in it all through the summer season.
Listed below are all of your images:
Jessica was our winner:
Enter the August Cooking Membership Problem by…
- Making my Peach Crisp Recipe someday throughout the month of August.
- Sending an image of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by August 31.
- Leaving a touch upon the Peach Crisp blog post for a bonus entry after you submit your picture. (One picture entry and one bonus entry per particular person – please depart your first and final title in your remark so I can match it to your electronic mail submission.)
Completely satisfied cooking!