City Hen Sizzling Rooster is coming quickly to the Cy-Honest space. (Courtesy City Hen Sizzling Rooster)
A number of restaurant bulletins had been made all through July in Cy-Honest.
1. Mia’s Table: Mia’s Desk opened a brand new location July 5 at 13201 Fry Highway, Ste. 160, Cypress. The informal family-friendly eatery serves a wide range of burgers, tacos, sandwiches and seafood.
2. Misfit Outpost: A brand new brewery is opening quickly on the unique location of The Shack Burger Resort, 16602 Cypress Rosehill Highway, Cypress. John O’Hara, proprietor of Fortress BeerWorks in Spring, mentioned he’s partnering with Juan Sanchez, an area homebrewer who owns Misfit BeerWorks, to open Misfit Outpost this fall. Craft beer will probably be brewed on-site, and a few beers from Fortress BeerWorks may even be out there.
3. Urban Bird Hot Chicken: City Hen Sizzling Rooster will open a second location in mid-August at 12719 FM 1960, Houston, the place Bullritos was previously positioned. The restaurant serves Nashville-style sizzling hen in sandwiches, tenders and fries, and its unique location is in Katy.
4. A1 Choice: A1 Selection Indian Delicacies opened in mid-Could at 15514 FM 529, Ste. E., Houston, in The Centre at Copperfield. The restaurant serves vegetarian and nonvegetarian Indian dishes, together with appetizers, soups, lamb, hen and seafood with a wide range of sweets.
5. Raising Cane’s: Two new Elevating Cane’s eating places are coming to the Cy-Honest space in late 2021. One location is opening at 8956 Barker Cypress Highway, Cypress, and one other will open at 13480 Hwy. 290, Houston. Each areas are anticipated to open by the tip of the 12 months.