Pita Jungle, which is discovered on the north facet of city at 7090 N. Oracle Rd. # 128, unveiled its latest Seasonal Kitchen Crafts Menu on Thursday, January 12.
The brand new “Med Meets Mexico” options a wide range of Mediterranean-inspired dishes with contemporary and unprocessed components impressed by the flavors of the Southwest. The brand new choices will probably be accessible till April and accessible for dine-in, takeout, and supply.
Oh, and in case your New Yr’s decision concerned inheriting a more healthy food regimen, this can be the spot for you. The Mediterranean food regimen is thought to be one of many healthiest recipes accessible.
“Med Meets Mexico” Menu
- Lemon Hen Rice Soup– Grilled marinated all-natural hen breast, turmeric brown rice, celery, carrots, onions, contemporary lemon juice, garnished with arugula. (Gluten-free)
- Labneh Dip Mezze Veggies & Chips – Labneh blended with za’atar-thyme combine, served with tomatoes, Persian cucumbers, Kalamata olives, contemporary mint, EVOO, and baked pita. (Vegetarian) Made gluten-free with gluten-free pita.
- Salmon or Shrimp Taco– Salmon or shrimp, cabbage-kale tremendous greens, honey chipotle-tahini, avocado-lime labneh crema, on a white corn tortilla with pickled onions, inexperienced onions, and contemporary jalapenos. (Gluten-free) Made vegetarian with falafel.
- Mediterranean Ceviche – Argentine wild shrimp, avocado, Persian cucumbers, tomatoes, crimson onion, contemporary cilantro, contemporary lemon juice, EVOO, selfmade tortilla chip, garnished with raisins.
- Albondigas – Mediterranean Meatballs – Mediterranean model floor beef combined with minced onions, jalapeno, parsley, Mediterranean seasoning, pomegranate molasses, breadcrumbs, parmesan, oregano, EVOO, with Greek pita served in a guajillo enchilada sauce
- Greek Avocado Salad – Contemporary avocado, tomatoes, inexperienced onions, feta, EVOO, contemporary lemon juice, garnished with mint leaves, and crimson onion slices with Greek pita. (Vegetarian) Made gluten-free with gluten-free pita.
- The Wonderful [Hummus & Chicken] Pita – Mediterranean darkish meat chicken-asada, freshly made hummus, chipotle-tahini primarily based cabbage-kale tremendous greens, avocado, tomatoes, Mediterranean pickles, crimson onions, pine nuts, lemon juice, pita or as a bowl with turmeric brown rice. Made vegan and vegetarian with tofu, made gluten-free with gluten-free pita.
- Wooden-Fired Gluten-Free Enchilada – Savory garlic-cilantro hen in a guajillo beef base enchilada sauce, cheddar and feta, turmeric cauliflower rice, cabbage-kale tremendous greens, contemporary jalapenos, radish, pico de gallo, pine nuts, gluten-free pita (Gluten-free)
- Spicy Shrimp Harissa Arroz – Argentine wild shrimp in a tomato coulis white wine discount, with arborio rice, garlic, butter, spices, garnished with inexperienced onions. Made vegetarian with tofu.
- Jungle Pao Hen – Mediterranean darkish meat chicken-asada, arborio rice, cauliflower, garlic, ginger, onions, Szechuan peppercorns, chili pods, EVOO, in a spicy pao tahini sauce, garnished with inexperienced onions and pine nuts. (Gluten-free) Made vegetarian or vegan with tofu.
Pita Jungle is positioned at 7090 N. Oracle Rd. # 128. For extra data on Pita Jungle, go to www.pitajungle.com.