Get these sparklers able to have a good time a birthday or festive event! These air fryer ice-cream bombes are going to wow your visitors. Crunchy on the skin, clean and chilly on the within. It’s a magic dessert for everybody to get pleasure from. Recipe by Instant Pot South Africa.
Prep time: 5 hours
Cook dinner time: 2 minutes
- 1kg vanilla ice cream
- 2 packets (200g every) ginger biscuits
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 200g caramel chips
- 3/4 cup cream
- Pinch salt
- Whipped cream for serving (optionally available)
- Place the biscuits in a resealable bag and crush utilizing a rolling pin to a semi-fine crumb. Put together 4 massive scoops of ice cream, roughly 1 cup every and roll every instantly within the crumb.
- Place on a tray or plate lined with baking paper and freeze for 3 – 4 hours. Combine the eggs and milk and coat every frozen ball within the egg combine after which once more in crushed biscuits crumb. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Whereas they freeze, set your Vortex Plus ClearCook to Re Warmth, 50ºC for 3 minutes. Add the caramel chips to a warmth proof bowl and warmth for 2-3 minutes stirring at 30 second intervals till all of the chips have melted. Take away from the basket, add the cream and a pinch of salt; whisk till a clean caramel sauce is created.
- Set Vortex Plus ClearCook to Air Fry, 200ºC for 1 minutes. As soon as pre-heated, place all 4 coated balls within the basket and prepare dinner till the skin is crispy.
- Serve instantly with a drizzling of the caramel sauce and a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.