CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (KCRG) – Whitney Hemmer shares a wholesome and scrumptious recipe to start out the brand new yr on this Fareway Cooking Section.
In case you are making an attempt to eat more healthy, eat extra vegatables and fruits or perhaps even meal prep just a little bit extra this yr, that is the proper recipe. We’re going to stroll by the right way to make this actually easy Chinese language Hen Salad. This salad stays rather well in your fridge.
Chinese language Hen Salad
Makes 4 servings
Whole time 5 minutes
- 1 (9.8 ounce) bag Dole® Chopped! Teriyaki Pineapple salad package
- 4 ounces spaghetti noodles, damaged into 1-inch items, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups shredded rooster, cooked
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Toppings included: sliced almonds, crunchy noodles and dried pineapple
- Dole® Teriyaki Pineapple dressing, included
Mix all substances and divide amongst 4 servings.
APPROXIMATE NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING: 274 energy; 9 g fats; 1.775 g saturated fats; 61 mg ldl cholesterol; 420 mg sodium; 27.3 g carbohydrate; 2.2 g fiber; 13.4 g sugar; 21.75 g protein
For extra recipes, head to fareway.com.
Copyright 2023 KCRG. All rights reserved.