NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — In search of the proper fall recipe that may praise your meal, or be it’s personal staple piece? Simply Sherri is again on Local On 2 at this time to share a seasonal favourite.
This week, we’re diving right into a roasted pear and candy potato recipe with candied pumpkin seeds. This dish is ideal for a Thanksgiving or Christmas household dinner or for any fall impressed event.
Try her recipe under and her website for extra wholesome vacation recipes!
- 2 TBSP additional virgin olive oil
- 2 pears (very agency, cored and halved)
- 1 lb candy potatoes, peeled and reduce into 2-inch items
- 2 shallots, peeled and reduce in half lengthwise
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp recent floor black pepper
- 1 head radicchio (reduce in eighth’s)
- 2 heads butter lettuce (torn)
- 1 cup gorgonzola cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented