This peach yogurt dip recipe is quick, simple, and a enjoyable wholesome snack for youths and adults. I really like the way it’s served in single parts, so everybody can safely “double dip” if they need. And the straightforward cinnamon tortilla chips are such a tasty and intelligent thought.
Scoop Up this Peach Yogurt Dip with Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
This complete recipe was created and shared with us by registered dietitian Deanna Segrave-Daly again in 2014. However we’ve just lately tailored and up to date it, and have a number of ingredient suggestions, must you want them!
Can I Substitute Different Fruit?
Undoubtedly! You should use your youngster’s favourite fruit cups, or substitute recent minimize, seasonal fruit. I like to cut it on a chopping mat and pour any residual juices into the dairy-free yogurt. This recipe is nice with any stone fruit, oranges, or agency bananas. You can too use recent berries, and smash a number of to mix in with the dairy-free yogurt.
What’s the Finest Dairy-Free Yogurt for this Dip?
I typically get questions on the best way to get extra energy and fats into the diets of dairy-free little ones. The yogurt on this peach yogurt dip is a good place to begin! I like So Delicious, which is accessible in bigger, cost-effective tubs. However another coconut yogurts can present greater fats and scrumptious richness. See our Best Dairy-Free Yogurt Guide for our prime suggestions.
If my Dairy-Free Yogurt is Sweetened, Ought to I Skip the Sweetener?
I might begin with the fruit juice, style, and solely add sweetener provided that you assume the yogurt wants it. Some dairy-free yogurts are already fairly candy!
Particular Eating regimen Notes: Peach Yogurt Dip with Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
By substances, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, optionally gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, optionally vegan, and vegetarian. Simply be sure you select the tortillas, yogurt, and sweetener that fit your dietary wants.
Dairy-Free Peach Yogurt Dip with Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
Writer: Deanna Segrave-Daly, RD, LDN
Recipe kind: Snack
- 2 (8-inch) complete wheat or gluten-free tortillas, minimize into 8 items every
- Oil or wholesome oil spray
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon, divided
- 4 (4-ounce) peach fruit cups (corresponding to Libby’s Diced Peaches)
- 1 cup dairy-free yogurt (ideally plain or vanilla unsweetened)
- 2 teaspoons honey (or agave nectar for vegan)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and calmly grease a baking sheet.
- Place the tortilla wedges on the baking sheet and brush or spray with oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively the sugar and ½ teaspoon floor cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar combination evenly over tortilla items.
- Bake for the tortillas for five to six minutes till the chips are barely crisp. Take away the chips to a cooling rack.
- Drain the fruit, however reserve 2 tablespoons of the fruit juice or syrup.
- Divide the fruit between 4 cups or bowls.
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively the reserved fruit juice or syrup, dairy-free yogurt, honey, and remaining ½ teaspoon cinnamon. Divide this combination between the 4 cups or bowls, on prime of the fruit.
- Serve the peaches and yogurt garnished with 4 cinnamon scoops every.
Serving measurement: 1 dip parfait Energy: 174 Fats: 5.1g Saturated fats: 2.1g Carbohydrates: 30.7g Sugar: 19.2g Sodium: 189mg Fiber: 5g Protein: 2.7g