Prep Time: 5 minutes
Prepare dinner Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Complete Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 16 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and nicely drained
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 giant eggs, overwhelmed till frothy (Egg Beaters substitution not examined, however doable)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Here is easy methods to make it:
- Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with vegetable spray. Layer the underside evenly with the drained spinach.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining substances till mixed. Pour combination into the spinach-lined dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or till barely browned across the edges and middle is agency to the touch. Serve heat, garnished with contemporary basil and diced tomatoes, if desired.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Suppose You Could Like:
30Second Cell, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a method for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.