This muffin recipe makes use of much less sugar and oil than many muffin mixes, however the fruit makes up for each. These apple banana muffins are nice for breakfast – and hey, let’s have breakfast, once more, proper now – or as a wholesome snack.
Muffins are additionally good to pack for lunches. However my favourite technique to eat them is sizzling out of the oven!
Prep Time: quarter-hour
Cook dinner Time: 25 minutes
Whole Time: 40 minutes
Servings: Makes 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups massive rolled oats
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 3 bananas, the riper, the higher)
- 1 cup grated unpeeled apple (roughly 1 massive apple)
Right here’s find out how to make it:
- Combine oatmeal, flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and put aside.
- In a big bowl, beat the eggs, oil and sugar till fluffy. Add milk and blend effectively.
- Fold within the dry elements, and when the flour is nearly included, fold within the mashed banana and grated apple. Don’t over combine. Fold in solely till the fruit is blended by means of the batter.
- Spoon into greased or lined muffin tins and bake at 350 levels F for 25 minutes or till a toothpick inserted within the heart comes out clear.
Need assistance changing cooking and baking measurements? Listed here are some useful kitchen conversion charts.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Assume You Might Like:
30Second Cellular, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Companies LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to offer a method for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.