From vada pav to pav bhaji — Maharashtrian road meals is extraordinarily assorted and wealthy in flavour. One such common road delight is misal, which is principally a sprouts curry loved with pav. In case you are in search of a more healthy model of this common dish, you will have come to the appropriate place!
Neena Gupta, who frequently shares fast and easy meals recipes on her Instagram account, just lately confirmed learn how to make wholesome misal at dwelling. So don your chef’s hat now and head to the kitchen to arrange this scrumptious dish.
Have a look.
Right here’s how one can make healthy misal at dwelling.
*Ginger and garlic paste
*Purple chilli powder
- Soak the chickpeas in a single day and boil them with kadipatta and salt in a cooker.
- Concurrently, boil the sprouted moong in a vessel.
- In a vessel, warmth some oil and add mustard seeds, jeera, hing and kadipatta adopted by ginger garlic paste).
- Subsequent, add sliced onion to the vessel and sauté the combination.
- Add turmeric, coriander and purple chilli powder to the combination.
- Subsequent, add some sliced tomatoes and cook dinner them.
- Now add the boiled sprouts and chickpeas to the ready combination.
- High this up with goda masala and add water to the combination after cooking it for a while.
- Boil this to the specified consistency and sprinkle some recent coriander leaves as soon as it’s ready.
Will you do that recipe?