(Culinary.internet) Through the spring months, fish generally is a in style meals for at-home meals. It’s an ideal nutritious possibility throughout Lent, and it’s flaky and scrumptious for seafood lovers and households of every kind all year long.
This Tacky Basil Cod has a lightweight crust and a glistening middle, which creates a scrumptious chunk of texture. Serve it with rice and greens to finish a better-for-you dinner that’s filled with vitamins in addition to taste.
This recipe, wealthy with cheese and seafood delight, serves 4 however is simple to double for a bigger crowd. It requires just some kitchen utensils and bakes for lower than quarter-hour for a fast meal that’s straightforward to wash up.
For extra seafood recipes, go to Culinary.net.
Tacky Basil Cod
Recipe tailored from Laurenslatest.com
- 3 cod fillets (12 ounces every)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- rice, for serving (optionally available)
- steamed greens, for serving (optionally available)
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place fish fillets on baking sheet and put aside.
- In small bowl, stir mayonnaise with cheese, parsley, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Unfold evenly over fillets. Bake 10-12 minutes, or till fish begins wanting flaky.
- Swap oven to broil and brown tops of fish till flippantly golden. Take away from oven; cool 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with rice and contemporary steamed greens, if desired.