(Household Options) Heat climate and grilling go hand-in-hand, and few dishes say summer season like burgers. Whereas conventional beef patties come to thoughts for a lot of, there are additionally wholesome protein choices to fulfill that burger craving with out sacrificing taste.
For instance, salmon is a nutritionally well-rounded different that gives a wide range of well being advantages, and an choice like gluten-free Trident Seafoods Alaska Salmon Burgers are made with wild, sustainable, ocean-caught entire filets with no fillers and are flippantly seasoned with a “just-off-the-grill,” smoky taste. Topped with melted cheddar then piled on prime of contemporary arugula, peppered bacon and zesty mayo, these Alaskan Salmon Burgers with Peppered Bacon are a twist on custom that may enable you to put a protein-packed, flavorful meal on the desk in minutes.
Discover extra wholesome seafood recipes at tridentseafoods.com.
Watch video to see how one can make this recipe!
Alaskan Salmon Burgers with Peppered Bacon
Prep time: 13 minutes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 field (11.2 ounces) Trident Seafoods Alaska Salmon Burgers
- 4 cheddar cheese slices
- 4 seeded burger buns, cut up and toasted
- 4 cups arugula
- 6 strips peppered bacon, cooked
- 12 bread-and-butter pickles, drained
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, lemon juice and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper. Put aside.
- Cook dinner salmon burgers in accordance with package deal instructions. When nearly cooked by, prime every with slice of cheese, cowl and cook dinner till melted.
- Unfold minimize sides of buns with mayonnaise and prime backside buns with arugula. Cowl with salmon burgers, bacon, pickles and prime buns.