How you can make a KitKat at HOME: Foodie shares his five-ingredient recipe that tastes similar to the actual factor – and it is gluten-free and vegan
- A house chef has shared a straightforward recipe for wholesome KitKat bars in a TikTok video
- Arman Liew, from Melbourne, stated the bars are fully vegan and gluten free
- The Australian foodie makes use of solely 5 substances together with dairy-free choc chips
- In addition to peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and gluten-free Chex cereal
An Australian foodie has shared his straightforward and scrumptious recipe for wholesome KitKat bars that solely makes use of 5 substances and is totally vegan and gluten free.
Within the clip, the Melbourne chef stated he was ‘obsessed’ with KitKars bars so created his personal ‘wholesome, do-it-yourself’ model utilizing dairy-free chocolate chips, coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup and gluten-free Chex cereal.
Scroll down for video
Cookbook creator and Instagram-famous chef, Arman Liew, who goes by The Huge Man’s World on-line, demonstrated the way to make do-it-yourself KitKat bars which can be vegan and gluten-free and solely use 5 substances in a video posted to TikTok.
Arman begins by including the chocolate chips, coconut oil, peanut butter and maple syrup to a microwave-safe bowl.
He stated though he used dairy free chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips will work simply as nicely.
Arman then melts the substances collectively within the microwave stirring usually to mix and ensure it would not burn or go lumpy.
Arman begins by including the chocolate chips, coconut oil, peanut butter and maple syrup to a microwave-safe bowl and melting the substances collectively
He then provides the Chex cereal into the bowl with the melted chocolate and mixes to mix
He then provides the Chex cereal into the bowl with the melted chocolate and mixes to mix.
Arman transfers the combination right into a baking tray lined with parchment paper and places it within the fridge for no less than an hour till it’s agency.
‘Slice them up and take a look at to not eat them abruptly,’ he finishes the clip.
Arman transfers the combination right into a baking tray lined with parchment paper and places it within the fridge for no less than an hour till it’s agency
‘Slice them up and take a look at to not eat them abruptly,’ he finishes the clip
Recipe: 5-ingredient, vegan, gluten-free KitKat bars
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips of your selection
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil
3 cups Rice Chex cereal (you should use any Chex cereal of your selection)
1. In a microwave secure bowl or stovetop, mix the chocolate chips, peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil and warmth till melted
2. Take away from microwave/off range and whisk till fully included
3. Add the Chex cereal to the bowl along with your melted substances and stir to mix
4. Line a 8x8inch deep dish or deep baking tray with parchment paper and pour the combination in
5. Refrigerate till agency – no less than an hour.
6. Take away and reduce into bars
Supply: The Big Man’s World
Arman’s clips has racked up greater than 116,300 views because it was posted final week with many viewers saying they’re eager to strive the recipe for themselves.
‘Package Kats have been my favorite till I used to be identified with celiac illness. I’m going to the shop after work for these substances,’ one fan wrote.
‘I’ve made your recipe it’s superior and my children adore it,’ commented a second.