LOS ANGELES — To have a good time Hispanic Heritage Month, Cacique® – one of many nation’s prime genuine Hispanic meals manufacturers – is shining a light-weight on Mexican delicacies in America by partnering with main culinary voices to announce What’s Subsequent in Mexican Delicacies, its predictions for the highest Mexican meals traits coming to kitchens throughout the nation within the coming yr.
To develop this yr’s forecast, Cacique partnered with Chef Gilberto Cetina of Chichen Itza and Holbox in Los Angeles, Chef AnastaciaQuinoñes-Pittman of José in Dallas and Andre Lomeli of Taqueria Mal Pan in Charlotte who every shared their distinctive views on the state of Mexican delicacies in America together with recipes that add their very own particular spark to the pattern predictions.
“For the fourth yr in a row, we at Cacique are proud to have a good time Hispanic Heritage Month by calling consideration to each the significance and impression of Mexican delicacies in addition to the voices which might be main the way in which in relation to altering views and difficult expectations,” mentioned Gil de Cardenas, Chief Government Officer, Cacique. “Whilst we sit up for the way forward for how all of us get pleasure from Mexican meals in America, we all know that, like our personal model, values like Household, Integrity, High quality and Authenticity will stay on the of core Mexican delicacies and we’re so excited that extra of the world is attending to know that day by day.”
Tapping every chef’s experience to curate these predictions, the prime Mexican meals traits for 2022 embrace:
- Dwelling cooks will use masa for extra than simply do-it-yourself tortillas, making an attempt their hand at working with it to make dishes like tlayudas, huaraches, sopes and gorditas
- The strong flavors of Mexican chorizo will be a part of different staple components like dried chiles, beans and queso fresco making their manner into increasingly more houses throughout America
- 2022 would be the yr of mariscos – or seafood – as foodies search out genuine Mexican preparations corresponding to aguachile, ceviche and extra that permit the flavors of recent seafood shine
- Pickling and fermenting can be trending methods and trigger dishes like escabeche and drinks like tepache to rise in recognition
- The season for flor de calabaza – or squash blossom – can be busier than ever as this delicate ingredient beneficial properties steam with each house cooks and eating places
- Transfer over birria… tacos de guisado are on the rise. This hearty, homey, and oh so good one-pot meal can be making its manner into American kitchens from coast to coast
- Individuals will start to perceive (and respect) the distinct variations between Tex-Mex and genuine Mexican delicacies and its many regional dishes
- Specialty Mexican salts like sal de gusano will see a spike in recognition because the ending garnish on each gentle and refreshing and savory, umami-rich cocktails
The model’s chef companions have designed recipes that includes Cacique merchandise, together with Scallops with Chorizo, Rajas and Mushrooms by Chef Gilberto Cetina at Holbox, Fish Tacos with Chorizo, Crema & Pickled Cabbage Slaw by Chef Anastacia Quiñones-Pittman at José and Tacos Campechanos by Andre Lomeli at Taqueria Mal Pan. These in Los Angeles, Dallas and Charlotte can get a style of the traits through meal kits accessible for pick-up and supply at every restaurant, starting the week of Sept. 20 and working till Oct. 15.
For greater than 45 years, Cacique has remained a family-owned firm devoted to producing the highest-quality genuine merchandise, together with Mexican cheeses, lotions, chorizos and yogurts. To study extra about Cacique, go to CaciqueInc.com and discover the model on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Household-owned and based in 1973 on the ideas of Household, High quality, Integrity and Authenticity, Cacique is now one of many nation’s prime Hispanic meals manufacturers – the #1 producer of Hispanic cheeses, lotions, yogurts, chorizos and salsas in the USA. Headquartered in Monrovia, California, Cacique stays devoted to producing genuine, recent and high-quality Hispanic merchandise. For extra details about Cacique’s line of merchandise, please go to www.CaciqueInc.com or name (800) 521-6987.