These peanut butter no-bake cookies are candy, nutty, chewy, and scrumptious. Made with simply 7 elements, they’re a simple dessert or anytime deal with!
Over the previous few weeks, Jack and I’ve eaten extra of those peanut butter no-bake cookies than we’d wish to admit. They’re candy and nutty, with an addictive chewy texture that comes from a lot of peanut butter and entire rolled oats. We’ve just about had a continuing provide of them readily available, as a result of as quickly as you end one batch, it solely takes a couple of minutes to whip up one other and pop it within the fridge to sit back.
I like to recommend you take pleasure in these peanut butter no-bake cookies for dessert or a day deal with, but when I’m being completely sincere, they make an awesome grab-and-go breakfast, too. Are you able to inform that we will’t get sufficient of them?
Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies Recipe Components
One other beauty of these cookies? They’re completely vegan and gluten-free! Right here’s what you’ll have to make them:
- Peanut butter, in fact! You’ll want creamy natural peanut butter to make this recipe. Be certain yours is well-stirred and runny. If it’s too stiff, the oats and moist elements gained’t come collectively right into a uniform dough.
- Maple syrup – It sweetens these peanut butter no bakes naturally and provides wealthy depth of taste.
- Coconut oil – It helps the cookies agency up as they chill.
- Vanilla extract – For heat depth of taste.
- Old school oats – They make up the bottom of those peanut butter no-bake cookies. I don’t advocate swapping in quick-cooking oats, as old school oats’ chewier texture is scrumptious right here.
- Sea salt – It offsets the sweetness of the maple syrup, giving the cookies an irresistible candy and salty peanut butter taste.
- And mini chocolate chips – Who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter?!
Discover the entire recipe with measurements beneath.
Find out how to Make Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
These no-bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies are tremendous straightforward to make! Right here’s what you must do:
First, stir collectively the moist elements. Add the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt to a medium bowl…
…and stir till easy.
When the moist elements are completely mixed, stir within the oats and chocolate chips. Fold till the combination varieties a cohesive dough.
Then, form the cookies. Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to portion the dough. Roll it into balls, and flatten every one right into a cookie form. Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper, and switch it to the fridge to sit back in a single day.
That’s it! The following day, your no-bake peanut butter cookies will probably be able to eat.
Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies Recipe Suggestions
- Use runny peanut butter. For one of the best outcomes, use pure peanut butter with a easy consistency to make this recipe, not the dry, stiff stuff that you just may discover on the backside of a jar. When you retailer your peanut butter within the fridge, permit it to take a seat at room temperature for an hour to melt earlier than mixing up the dough.
- Alter the salt if you must. The salt measurement right here is for unsalted peanut butter. In case your peanut butter is salted, begin with half the quantity and add extra to style.
- Sit back. The toughest a part of making these peanut butter no-bake cookies is ready for them to agency up within the fridge. It’s tempting to strive one after only one or two hours, however I’ve discovered from expertise (aka not following this tip!) that they are surely greatest after a full in a single day chill. When you combine them up, sit again, chill out, and sit up for having fun with them the subsequent day. Belief me, the wait is price it.
Extra Favourite No-Bake Treats
When you love these peanut butter no bakes, strive one in all these tasty treats subsequent:
On the lookout for extra summer season dessert concepts? Try this post!
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
These peanut butter no bake cookies are SUCH a simple deal with! Made with entire rolled oats and coconut oil, they’re vegan and gluten-free.
- ⅔ cup unsalted pure creamy peanut butter*
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heaping ½ teaspoon sea salt*
- 2½ cups entire rolled oats
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and put aside.
In a medium bowl, stir collectively the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt till easy. Add the oats and chocolate chips and stir till mixed. Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to portion the dough. Roll into balls and place on the baking sheet, then flatten into disks together with your fingers. Chill in a single day to permit the cookies to agency up.
*In case your peanut butter is salted, begin with half the quantity of salt and add extra to style.