Northgate González Market, a family-owned, Mexican-themed grocery market chain, opened the doorways of its latest retailer in Fontana on Nov. 30, increasing the corporate’s footprint into the Inland Empire.
The car parking zone was overflowing with vehicles as a whole lot of individuals waited exterior for an opportunity to enter the full-service grocery store within the early morning hours.
The grocery retailer, positioned at 9630 Sierra Avenue, is the forty third marketplace for the González household.
Northgate González Market has employed 190 staff from Fontana to serve its prospects, the corporate mentioned.
“We’re humbled by the nice and cozy reception we have now acquired right here in Fontana,” mentioned Miguel González, co-president of Northgate González Market. “There are numerous individuals who labored arduous for a few years to make this occur right this moment.”
At a VIP reception held earlier within the week, Northgate Market homeowners introduced about $20,000 in donations to native faculties and group teams, together with the Fontana Boys and Ladies Membership, Baggage and Badges to assist native veterans, the Fontana Rotary Membership, and the Fontana Group Basis.
The 43,427 square-foot Northgate Market provides a big meat division, a made-to-order taqueria serving Mexican meals in entrance of the shop, and a big seafood providing.
Northgate González Market is greatest identified for its 42-year-old signature gadgets like marinated carne asada, chorizo, and the corporate’s well-known carnitas.
The corporate mentioned the brand new retailer additionally has:
• Cold and hot meals bars — New forms of tamales, scorching soups and stews, a sturdy number of contemporary salsa and sauces, and self-serve scorching meals for any meal event.
• A contemporary product choice — That includes an intensive number of farm-fresh vegetables and fruit from world wide, together with hard-to-find spices, dried chiles, and Mexican herbs, all delivered contemporary seven days per week.
• Expanded meats and cheeses — a specialty meat and cheese store the place prospects will discover one of many largest collections of genuine, contemporary meals that complement their favourite recipes and conventional dishes impressed by Mexico.
• An expanded bakery/panaderia with greater than 100 artisan bread, desserts, and cookies, all made scorching and contemporary day by day.
• An intensive beer, wine, and tequila part.
• Seafood and ceviche, together with 10 forms of ceviche and shrimp cocktails, made with genuine recipes from Mexico, and a big contemporary seafood/pescaderia part with contemporary catches of the week.
The brand new retailer is open day by day from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
For extra info, go to www.northgatemarkets.com.