Don’t you adore it when one among your favourite meals manufacturers shares a killer recipe for the way to use an ingredient you get pleasure from? I felt like I received the lottery when I discovered this simple recipe for gluten-free oatmeal chocolate chip cookies on my package deal of Trader Joe’s Rolled Oats.
This easy cookie recipe goes past the standard oatmeal cookie recipe as a result of it features a cup of peanut butter. That, mixed with the chocolate chips, takes this recipe straight to my dessert corridor of fame! Benefit from the easy goodness.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook dinner Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Complete Time: 20 to 22 minutes
Servings: Makes about 48 cookies, relying on thickness
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups Dealer Joe’s Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds or chopped walnuts (optionally available)
Right here’s the way to make it:
- In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, brown sugar and butter and beat till creamy. Add eggs, vanilla and baking soda, and blend effectively. Add peanut butter and stir to mix. Stir in oats, chocolate chips and seeds or nuts, if utilizing.
- Place every teaspoon stuffed with dough about 2 inches aside on cookie sheets you’ve sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or till evenly browned.
Word: we could sometimes reference merchandise primarily based on a contributor’s private opinion. However 30Seconds just isn’t affiliated or under no circumstances endorses or makes any warranties about particular merchandise. Nonetheless, 30Seconds is a participant within the Amazon affiliate promoting program and this put up comprises affiliate hyperlinks, which implies we could earn a fee or charges in case you make a purchase order by way of these hyperlinks.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Assume You Could Like:
30Second Cell, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to offer a way for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.