Making your individual energy bars is a implausible strategy to keep away from a last-minute food craving. There may be at all times one vitality bar that can do the trick, whether or not you do not have time to arrange breakfast, you want a lift of vitality earlier than your run, otherwise you’re in search of a nutritious deal with to take pleasure in along with your brew. At the moment’s marketplaces present a big selection of bars in quite a lot of totally different flavours. Nevertheless, you’ll be able to by no means make certain of the components’ dietary worth. You possibly can simply make vitality bars at dwelling. It solely requires a couple of primary pantry objects and just a little (primarily hands-off) time. We’ve got listed a couple of healthy and nutritious vitality bars you could take pleasure in munching on and might simply make at dwelling. (Additionally learn: 3 protein shake and smoothie recipes for muscle building )
- Pumpkin Protein Bar
(Recipe by Instagram/@rachylivesgf)
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup pumpkin purée
1/2 cup honey (or maple syrup if vegan)
1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 scoops protein powder
2 cups oats
1. Whisk collectively the peanut butter, pumpkin, honey, and spices in a big bowl.
2. Add in the remainder of the components and stir till a thick, sticky dough like consistency is shaped.
3. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and switch the protein bar combination into the pan.
4. Press down with a rubber spatula and clean the highest and place within the freezer for 1 hour to relax.
5. Slice into bars and revel in chilly!
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
(Recipe by Instagramemail@example.com)
1 cup peanut butter
¾ cup vanilla protein powder
¼ cup sugar free maple syrup
½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp salt
½ cup sugar free chocolate chips
2 tsp coconut oil
1. Mix peanut butter, protein powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl. Combine collectively till dough kinds.
2. Line a sq. baking dish with parchment paper. Press the dough throughout the underside of the dish.
3. Mix chocolate chips and coconut oil in a bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between, till the chocolate is melted. Pour melted chocolate over the dough. Unfold throughout the dough in an excellent layer.
4. Chill within the freezer for five minutes or till the chocolate units. Gently slice into 8-12 bars, relying in your most popular dimension. Add flaky sea salt on high (non-obligatory) and revel in!
3. Strawberry Oats Power Bar
(Recipe by Instagramfirstname.lastname@example.org)
1 cup oats (any kind of oats)
1/2 cup crushed strawberries
1 tbsp honey
1 heaped tbsp any nut butter
1. Dry roast the oats in a pan. Then switch it to a mixing bowl. Crush strawberries utilizing arms or a mortar pestle.
2. Add them to the oats. Then add honey and nut butter, then combine every little thing effectively.
3. Line any container with a parchment paper. Switch the combination, press it down evenly. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours. Then take it out and minimize into bars.
4. Different to creating bars – you may make them as laddoo/vitality balls as effectively! These needs to be saved within the fridge, and will likely be good as much as 8-10 days.
4. Darkish chocolate Granola Power Bar
(Recipe by Instagram/sophiegraceholmes)
30g pumpkin seeds
30g sesame seeds
150g darkish chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 170˚C and place the butter and honey right into a small saucepan over low warmth till the butter has melted.
2. Place combination right into a bowl. Add the honey combine every little thing collectively utilizing a spoon till effectively mixed
3. Grease and line an 18 x 18cm (7 x 7 inch) sq. baking tin with baking parchment and pour the combination into the tin and stage the floor.
4. Bake for quarter-hour. Take away from the oven and go away to chill for 10 minutes earlier than pouring melted darkish chocolate over.
5. Pop in fridge to set cool earlier than having fun with and consuming the whole batch!
5. Espresso Power Bar
(Recipe by Instagram/@tbaynds)
1/2 cup uncooked cashews
2 tbsp of floor espresso beans
1.5 cups GF rolled oats
1 cup crisp rice cereal
1/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
1/4 cup tsp sea salt
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup cashew butter
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Combine dry in a big bowl.
2. In a smaller out convey the syrup, oil and butter to a dinner till combined effectively.
3. Pour the combination onto the dry components and blend.
4. Flatten right into a pan after which pop into the freezer till stable.
5. Minimize it into rectangle items and revel in.