by Luke Brummer
- Spinach and arugula
- Raspberries, sliced pear, sliced apple, or different seasonal fruit
- Goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 half apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 half soy sauce
- 1 half dietary yeast
- Garlic, salt, pepper, and oregano, to style
- 1 half oil of selection
- Water, to style
- Whisk all dressing components, save for oil and water. As soon as mixed, add oil. Skinny with water, to style.
- Mix all salad components, after which toss with dressing.
Use these salad ingredient concepts and a selfmade wholesome salad dressing to create a fruit-filled, refreshing aspect salad to pair along with your favourite pie from amongst our pizza toppings list. For our salads, my good friend Natalie Lubsen mixes a easy dressing with dietary yeast that she realized how you can make at a summer season retreat on the Hollyhock Lifelong Learning Centre in British Columbia, Canada.
To share pizza topping concepts with Amanda and her Pie Fri associates, e mail them to ASorell@OgdenPubs.com, or ship them to 1208 NE fifty fifth St., Seattle, WA 98105.