This straightforward berry crumble recipe not solely has healthy blueberries, however raspberries and blackberries, too. Sure, three berries in a single wonderful dessert! With straightforward prep and a brief baking time, this berry dessert recipe is certain to be a success with the household.
An enormous scoop of vanilla ice cream is a should over this heat berry crumble. Whipped cream can be a great possibility, too. To reheat the crumble, merely microwave it for a number of seconds. However we’re betting you will not have leftovers.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Prepare dinner Time: half-hour
Complete Time: 40 minutes
- 12 ounces contemporary raspberries (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 11 ounces contemporary blueberries (2 heaping cups)
- 6 ounces contemporary blackberries (1 heaping cup)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
This is the best way to make it:
- To make the topping, mix the flour, oats, sugars, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Minimize within the butter utilizing a pastry blender or your fingers till you get coarse crumbs. Put it into the fridge whilst you put together the filling.
- Put the berries right into a colander and rinse underneath water. Drain then put right into a buttered 9×9-inch baking dish. (Do not dry the berries.)
- Stir collectively the sugar and cornstarch in a small bowl. Pour the combination over the berries and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the topping over the berries. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about half-hour or till golden brown and crispy on the highest.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Assume You Could Like:
30Second Cell, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a method for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.