His artful meals hacks and hilarious songs have made him a web based sensation, alongside along with his right-hand man within the kitchen, his nephew Nate Marshall.
The duo dropped by The Morning Show to reveal tips on how to make some tasty desserts in your air fryer.
Watch The Morning Present on Channel 7 and stream it totally free on 7plus >>
- 3 flour tortillas
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- cooking oil spray
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¼ cup chocolate sauce
- whipped cream
- Lay tortillas on a flat floor, brush with butter.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar evenly over the tortillas – you solely have to cowl one facet however if you’re on the lookout for additional sweetness, flip them and coat the opposite facet in butter and cinnamon sugar, too.
- Use a pizza cutter or a pointy knife to chop the tortillas into wedges. I like to chop my tortillas into 16 wedges per tortilla, however you may reduce them any measurement.
- Preheat air fryer to 170C.
- Spray the bottom of your air fryer with cooking oil spray, then add a single layer of tortilla wedges. You’ll have to do them in batches as you need the recent air pushing across the air fryer for additional crispy wedges, or chips.
- Air fry at 170C for 5-6 minutes. Repeat with remaining batches.
- Add wedges/chips to a bowl and high with banana, chocolate sauce and whipped cream, or candy toppings of your selection. You should use something you will have accessible akin to berries, nuts, caramel sauce, biscuits … the choices are infinite.
Best peanut butter cookies
- 1 cup easy pure peanut butter (must be pure with no added sugar)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat air fryer to 180C.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine peanut butter and maple syrup till totally mixed. Then preserve mixing till the batter thickens. The batter received’t really feel like common cookie dough nevertheless it ought to develop into agency sufficient to form together with your fingers.
- Line the air fryer basket with some baking paper.
- Scoop up roughly 1½ tbsp of dough and place it onto the baking sheet within the air fryer. Repeat with remaining dough, ensuring to area the cookies about 5cm aside. You’ll have to do them in batches, relying on the dimensions of your air fryer. Gently flatten every ball of dough right into a disc. And if you’re feeling inventive, you can also make a sample on high with a fork or toothpick.
- Air fry the cookies at 180C for 7-10 minutes or till the floor of the cookies turns into dry.
- Let cookies cool on a bit of baking paper till they’re set.
Wagon Wheel pies
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 4 Wagon Wheels
- 8 marshmallows
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Lay puff pastry on a dry floor and reduce each sheets into quarters.
- Place a Wagon Wheel on high of every of 4 quarters. High every Wagon Wheel with two marshmallows after which place the remaining pastry quarters on high and firmly press across the edges to seal.
- Utilizing the sharp finish of a fork, firmly press across the edges of the pastry to seal additional. Reduce away any extra pastry and discard.
- Preheat air fryer to 200C.
- Brush butter over all sides of the pies, together with the underside, then place into the air fryer.
- Cook dinner at 200C for 8-10 minutes or till pastry is golden and flaky.
- Serve instantly with ice cream.