Assortment of 14 tasty recipes made with ripe bananas. Banana is one fruit which is reasonable, nutritious and is offered simply by out the 12 months.
Bananas are very a lot filled with vitamin and are a really wholesome fruit and we don’t should shell out lot of cash for one dozen of banana as in comparison with the costs of apple, mangoes, pomegranates or blueberries.
In most Indian properties overripe bananas are at all times there and if you wish to know methods to use them in delectable desserts, then this banana recipe assortment will show you how to.
On this put up I’ve shared recipes made with ripe bananas. In case you have an interest in unripe banana recipes then I’ve already shared a Collection of 14 unripe banana recipes.
1. Banana Bread – Eggless and made with wholemeal flour, this scrumptious banana bread is mild, gentle, and completely candy. One in all my put up widespread baking recipes tried efficiently by lots of our readers.
2. Banana Cake – This Banana Cake is a scrumptious, one-bowl vegan recipe created from mashed ripe bananas, walnuts and complete wheat flour. Tasty and a bit more healthy than conventional Cakes, this fast and simple eggless Banana Cake recipe is refreshingly mild, pillowy gentle and extremely moist.
3. Banana Smoothie – It is a wholesome, scrumptious and filling vegan smoothie made with ripe bananas, coconut milk and flavored with cinnamon powder. I recommend you do this smoothie recipe everytime you want a tasty, satisfying, and filling drink.
4. Pazham pori recipe – a preferred snack from Kerala made with ripe bananas. Getting ready these banana fritters are very simple. Maida or all function flour is used for the batter after which these fritters are deep fried.
5. Banana Appam – candy appams or paniyarams made with ripe bananas, rice flour and jaggery. These banana appam make for a wholesome candy snack. I used overripe bananas to make these. Nevertheless, you possibly can even use ripe bananas.
6. Banana muffins – simple to arrange eggless and vegan banana muffins made with wholemeal flour. You should use ripe bananas or overripe bananas to make these muffins. Baked to perfection in simply half-hour, take pleasure in these scrumptious muffins with breakfast or as a noon snack.
7. Mangalore buns – mildly candy fried bread made with mashed banana, flour and sugar. These candy banana buns or poori as they’re recognized is a specialty dish from the Mangalore area in Karnataka.
These candy Mangalore buns may be had as breakfast and even as a candy snack.
8. Banana Pancake – fast and engaging pancakes made with bananas, wholemeal flour and jaggery. You may skip the jaggery or you possibly can add unrefined uncooked sugar or maple syrup as an alternative of jaggery. General a wholesome vegan pancake recipe.
9. Banana Shake – mild and scrumptious milkshake made with ripe bananas and skinny coconut milk. As a substitute of coconut milk you too can use common milk.
10. Banana sheera – a candy dessert made with rava and bananas. Usually made as prasad throughout ganesh puja or satyanarayan puja or devi puja or for any auspicious event.
11. Banana Mousse – simple and a fast ‘no prepare dinner’ dessert recipe of banana mousse. This recipe additionally doesn’t contain any cooking and has no signal of gelatin or agar agar in it.
12. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – It is a easy no fuss eggless, vegan baking recipe of constructing a fast candy bread and that too with complete wheat flour.
The recipe is a one bowl recipe and tailored from my Eggless Banana Bread recipe. All you want are some ripe or overripe bananas. You may even add frozen bananas.
13. Figs smoothie – this scrumptious and wholesome smoothie is made with contemporary figs, banana and Coconut milk. It has the goodness of contemporary figs, bananas and acts as an prompt power supplier.
14. Strawberry smoothie – a creamy scrumptious smoothie full on with the flavors and style of strawberries. To thicken the smoothie I’ve added one banana within the smoothie.
15. Methi na Gota recipe – These Scrumptious Methi pakoras are a Gujarati deep fried snack. Mainly these are fritters made with besan (gram flour) and fenugreek leaves (methi leaves). they’re often served as a snack throughout tea time.
This Banana Recipes put up from the weblog archives first printed in July 2016 has been republished and up to date on 2nd August 2022.