Up to date:
Generally it’s too sizzling and different instances I’m too drained to make BBQ on the grill. This fast and simple recipe is ideal to make use of, and it’ll cook dinner all day leaving you free within the night.
4lb pork butt/pork shoulder/pork roast
1/3 c Worcestershire Sauce
4 massive Garlic cloves
2 t paprika
1/2 c Brown sugar
2 t coarse salt
1 t black pepper
1 c of your favourite BBQ Sauce
- Combine your paprika, brown sugar, salt and pepper in a small bowl (Dry Rub).
- Slice garlic cloves into 10-12 slivers. Reduce slits in pork and push in garlic clove slices.
- Place roast in a crock-pot. Pat rub dry rub combination on pork. Pour Worcestershire Sauce on high.
- SLOW COOKER: Cook dinner low and sluggish 5-8 hours, or excessive 3-5. Inner temperature ought to get to round 200° for simple pulling.
- As soon as cooked, take away fats and bone from the roast. Shred the pork with two forks.
- Add BBQ Sauce and stir your pork along with the sauce.
Serve together with your favourite BBQ sides and on buns/sliders. Think about including slaw on high.