- 1 lb (450 g) agency tofu, diced
- 2 cups (500 ml) water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 1 1/4 cups (225 g) quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 can (14 oz/398 ml) quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tomato, reduce into skinny wedges
- 1/4 cup (10 g) flat-leaf parsley leaves, torn
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest and juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
For the tofu: Place the tofu in a heatproof bowl.
In a small pot, carry the water and salt to a boil. Pour over the tofu. Let marinate when you put together the salad.
For the salad: In the identical pot, carry the water and quinoa to a boil. Season with salt. Cowl and simmer over medium-low warmth for quarter-hour or till al dente. Take away from the warmth and let sit for five minutes. Fluff the grains with a fork.
In the meantime, in a big non-stick skillet over excessive warmth, cook dinner the bell pepper in 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil for two minutes whereas stirring. Add the zucchini and proceed cooking for 3 minutes or till the greens are properly golden, stirring midway by. Put aside in a big serving bowl.
Drain the tofu. Discard the liquid.
In the identical skillet over excessive warmth, brown the artichoke hearts for 1 minute within the remaining oil. Add the garlic and cook dinner for 1 minute whereas stirring. Switch to the bowl of grilled greens.
Add the tofu, quinoa, tomato, parsley, lemon zest and juice and oregano to the bowl of greens. Season with salt and pepper. Stir properly to mix.
This recipe is from Ricardo Delicacies.