1. Firstly, mix the zaatar powder with olive oil and blend it right into a clean paste.
2. Coat the bread slices with the paste – 4 sides in complete – with this combine.
3. Subsequent, on a flat iron griddle, toast the bread slices on a medium flame.
4. Place the kashkaval cheese (a cheese made from cow’s milk, sheep’s milk or each) over it and mix the 2 slices of bread to kind a sandwich. Toast till golden brown or till the cheese melts.
5. Serve it scorching with sliced cucumber and tomato, sprinkle with mint leaves for a hearty meal. Get pleasure from!
Observe: It’s also possible to substitute the cheese with any Arabic cheese of your selection and add Ajvar Balkan sauce for tang.
Recipe courtesy: Yazan Abu Ghazaleh, Jordanian expatriate who works as a non-public chef and marketing consultant in Abu Dhabi
Do you’ve a favorite recipe to share? Write to us at email@example.com