(Culinary.web) In the event you ever end up craving one thing wholesome and simple to make, you’re not alone. Perhaps you’re continually on the go, chasing after little ones or simply began a brand new job. Whether or not you’re on the transfer or enjoyable at house, smoothies are a easy approach so as to add nutritious elements to your eating regimen.
From strawberries and mangos to blueberries and extra, there are nearly limitless smoothie choices. You should use totally different combos of greens and textures and even add one thing savory like peanut or almond butter.
This Blueberry Banana Smoothie is straightforward with only a couple primary instructions and provides you the power you should end out your day sturdy.
It has 1 cup of spinach, which is stuffed with iron and nutritional vitamins, frozen bananas and blueberries to refill your fruit consumption for the day and berry yogurt so as to add a touch of dairy and a few sweetness to your drink.
Garnish your completed product with recent blueberries for some further aptitude. With chia seeds for added texture, this smoothie is ideal for breakfast and even a day snack.
Discover extra wholesome recipes at Culinary.net.
In the event you made this recipe at house, use #MyCulinaryConnection in your favourite social community to share your work.
Watch video to see the way to make this recipe!
Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar mix
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 cup bananas, frozen
- 1/2 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/2 cup berry yogurt
- recent blueberries, for garnish (non-compulsory)
- In blender, mix spinach, water, apple cider vinegar, almond butter, frozen bananas, frozen blueberries, chia seeds, cinnamon, ginger and yogurt till easy.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with recent blueberries, if desired.