My first try at making kale chips was an absolute failure. “Autumn leaves” was not my intention. However wanting the health benefits of kale in a crunchy format, I attempted once more and, this time, they got here out nice.
What is the secret to foolproof kale chips? I used dinosaur kale, which is much less curly and higher tasting. These simple kale chips make an amazing gluten-free appetizer or snack, and even an attention-grabbing side dish.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Prepare dinner Time: 20 minutes
Complete Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to six
- 1 pound dinosaur kale (or as a lot as you need)
- olive oil spray
- nacho cheese popcorn seasoning, to style
Here is how one can make them:
- Tear the kale into massive items, about 3 inches every. Put them on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Spray the kale with the olive oil spray.
- Sprinkle on nacho cheese popcorn seasoning, to style.
- Bake in a preheated 300-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Serve instantly.
Need assistance changing cooking and baking measurements? Listed here are some useful kitchen conversion charts.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Assume You Could Like:
30Second Cellular, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a method for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.