Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook dinner Time: half-hour
Whole Time: 35 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups child spinach
- 1 jar (6 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained and lower into strips
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (you might additionally use blue cheese or Parmesan)
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- red pepper flakes (elective)
- inexperienced onions, chopped, for garnish (elective)
Right here’s the way to make it:
- Warmth the oil in an oven-proof skillet. Add the garlic and cook dinner, stirring, about 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and cook dinner till wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Add the crimson pepper strips and cook dinner one other 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to style. Add crimson pepper flakes, if desired.
- Flip off warmth and sprinkle the cheese excessive.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper collectively. Pour over the greens.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 minutes, or till golden. Sprinkle with inexperienced onions, if desired.
Need assistance changing cooking and baking measurements? Listed below are some helpful kitchen conversion charts.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Assume You Could Like:
30Second Cellular, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Companies LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a way for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.