Feeding a household of six, I’m all the time searching for quick, healthy dinner recipes which are prepared very quickly in any respect. This simple salmon dish is delish, gluten-free and on the desk in solely about 20 minutes, rating!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Prepare dinner Time: 12 to 14 minutes
Complete Time: 17 to 19 minutes
Right here’s the right way to make it:
- Preheat oven to broil with rack on the high.
- Season either side of salmon with kosher salt.
- Place the salmon pores and skin aspect up on a pan. Broil for six minutes.
- Flip the fish over and place the asparagus subsequent to the fish. Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and kosher salt.
- Return the pan to the oven and proceed to broil one other 6-8 minutes, or till desired doneness. Add cherry tomatoes for garnish, if desired.
Need assistance changing cooking and baking measurements? Listed below are some useful kitchen conversion charts.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Suppose You Might Like:
30Second Cellular, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Companies LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a way for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.