Hen parmesan has been one in every of my favourite meals since I used to be a child. I seldom make it for my household, although, as a result of to make it like my mother, “Mimi,” does, it’s considerably time intensive and it isn’t notably wholesome.
This straightforward chicken parmesan recipe, nevertheless, is a wholesome various to the fried possibility and it saves quite a lot of time. After quarter-hour or so of prep work, the slow cooker takes over. And even the pickiest children love pasta! Win-win for everybody! Bonus: this recipe freezes effectively.
Delicacies: Italian American
Prep Time: quarter-hour
Cook dinner Time: 4 hours and half-hour
Whole Time: 4 hours and 45 minutes
Servings: 6 to eight
Here is tips on how to make it:
- Season hen with salt and pepper, to style. Place hen right into a slow cooker.
- In a big bowl, mix crushed tomatoes, onion, basil, oregano and dried parsley. Add pink pepper flakes as effectively, if utilizing. Stir elements into the sluggish cooker and gently mix. Cowl and cook dinner on low for 4 hours.
- Take away hen from sluggish cooker and shred.
- Cook dinner pasta in accordance with package deal directions and drain effectively.
- Stir pasta and hen into the sluggish cooker and add the cheeses on high. Cowl and cook dinner on low for an extra 10 to 20 minutes, or till cheeses have melted. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Need assistance changing cooking and baking measurements? Listed here are some helpful kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed each day. Encourage and be impressed.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Assume You Might Like:
30Second Cell, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to offer a way for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.