Fish tacos, particularly when the fish is baked, are a more healthy choice for taco night. This tilapia taco recipe is served in romaine lettuce leaves as a substitute of tortillas, however doesn’t lack in taste.
Delicacies: American / Mexican
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Prepare dinner Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Whole Time: 25 to half-hour
- 20 ounces tilapia fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 massive romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons salad dressing (your selection)
- 3 ounces avocado or 4 tablespoons bitter cream
This is find out how to make it:
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper, cumin and chili powder on either side of the fish and put right into a baking dish. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or till cooked by means of.
- Divide the fish between the romaine leaves. Drizzle every taco with 1 teaspoon lime juice and a pair of tablespoons of dressing. Add the avocado and/or bitter cream.
Need assistance changing cooking and baking measurements? Listed here are some helpful kitchen conversion charts.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Assume You Could Like:
30Second Cell, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Companies LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a method for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.