I’m not massive on consuming greens, particularly not my leafy greens, and I’m positive that might simply be the case for most individuals. They’re simply so… leafy… and inexperienced. Sure, you can mix them right into a smoothie, or disguise them in some blended pasta sauce, however what if I advised you there was a manner you can eat them straight, and nonetheless take pleasure in them?
Kale chips — leaves with the satisfying crunch of a potato chip, and all the great flavour, too. The recipe is tremendous simple and doesn’t take very a lot time both, so it’s excellent for a fast snack.
Ever since my culinary instructor manner again in junior excessive taught us this recipe, there was simply no going again.
- Olive oil
- Any type of seasoning (I like to make use of seasoning salt, however if you happen to’re somebody who’s received a greater deal with on flavours — go loopy, spice them up!)
- You may make these within the oven, or an air fryer (the air fryer isn’t supreme although, since leaves are so light-weight, however it’s doable in small batches). Preheat your oven to 325 F.
- Wash and dry your leaves totally. Rip them up into chunks and unfold them out on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle your olive oil, add your selection of seasoning, and blend it up; be sure all the things is coated evenly.
- Bake for 10 to fifteen minutes, or till crispy, ensuring to not burn them!
That’s it! The recipe doesn’t take many substances and is rapidly made. It’s the proper wholesome snack in between finding out! Take pleasure in, and take a look at altering up the flavours each time you eat this (I’m nearly assured you’ll be hooked)!