When you’ve not tried baked oats but, the place have you ever been?
The breakfast pattern exploded on TikTok and Instagram final yr and it seems the craze has returned as many people try to eat a bit more healthy after the Christmas indulgences.
Made with rolled oats, yoghurt and fruit, it is low in fats and energy, plus could be made vegan friendly too because it incorporates no eggs, milk or butter.
Meal prep followers have been making it in bulk on a Sunday night time to allow them to keep on observe in the course of the week, portioning it up every day.
Watch how you can make it within the video above, or comply with the easy directions under.
*Fast *Straightforward *Vegan possibility *Gluten free possibility *Breakfast *Low fats *Wholesome *Meal prep *Low sugar
When you’re obsessive about The Nice British Bake Off and all issues baking, you are in luck as we’re too!
Our Bake On Bake Off e-newsletter is jam-packed with gossip and response from the well-known TV present.
Plus, it is filled with tremendous fast and simple recipes, anybody can attempt at residence.
You do not want any fancy substances or gear, plus some bakes could be cooked in a microwave in below a minute.
Lots of the recipes are healthy, vegan friendly and gluten free.
It is free and you may obtain an electronic mail straight to your inbox twice per week.
It takes seconds to enroll – simply press here, enter your electronic mail handle and comply with the directions.
Modified your thoughts? There’s an ‘unsubscribe’ button on the backside of each e-newsletter we ship out.
Banoffee baked oats recipe (serves 4)
- 150g oats
- 9 tbsp low fats plain or vanilla yoghurt
- 12 tbsp boiling water
- 7 dates
- 1 giant banana (round 150g)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/ 400F/ gasoline mark 6.
- Blitz oats in a blender till they grow to be a flour.
- Put boiling water from a kettle, oats, lemon juice and baking powder in a bowl and stir with a spoon to thicken.
- Add yoghurt, chopped dates and mashed banana into the bowl and stir with a spoon.
- Pour the combination right into a lined 6 or 8 inch spherical cake tin.
- Bake within the oven for round half-hour.
- Slice and serve with further yoghurt.
Make it vegan – select a dairy free yoghurt similar to almond, soya or coconut.
Make it gluten free – use gluten free oats and gluten free baking powder.
For heaps extra scrumptious meals inspiration, go to our recipe page.