As we begin a brand new 12 months, many individuals might be making an attempt to eat a bit more healthy after the festive indulgences.
Final winter the baked oats craze kicked off, and it seems it’s again once more as hundreds flip to social media to put up pictures of their nutritious breakfasts.
Fabricated from oats, yoghurt and fruit, Instagram baker @cakeontherun has shared her newest recipe which seems to be and tastes like cake.
READ MORE: Low fat Bakewell cake recipe that’s also vegan-friendly
Cooked in a spherical eight-inch baking tin, her raspberry and coconut baked oats creation feels naughty but it surely’s surprisingly wholesome.
Low in fats and energy, it can easily be made vegan – excellent for anybody giving Veganuary a go this month.
Watch methods to make it within the video above, or comply with the straightforward directions beneath.
*Fast *Simple *Vegan possibility *Gluten free possibility *Breakfast *Low fats *Wholesome *Meal prep *Low sugar
In the event you’re obsessive about The Nice British Bake Off and all issues baking, you are in luck as we’re too!
Our Bake On Bake Off e-newsletter is jam-packed with gossip and response from the well-known TV present.
Plus, it is filled with tremendous fast and simple recipes, anybody can attempt at dwelling.
You do not want any fancy elements or gear, plus some bakes could be cooked in a microwave in below a minute.
Most of the recipes are healthy, vegan friendly and gluten free.
It is free and you will obtain an e mail straight to your inbox twice every week.
It takes seconds to enroll – simply press here, enter your e mail tackle and comply with the directions.
Modified your thoughts? There’s an ‘unsubscribe’ button on the backside of each e-newsletter we ship out.
Raspberry and coconut baked oats recipe (serves 3-4)
- 150g oats
- 9 tbsp low fats vanilla yoghurt
- 12 tbsp boiling water
- 3 tbsp sweetener equivalent to stevia
- 3 tbsp desiccated coconut
Punnet of raspberries
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/ 400F/ fuel mark 6.
- Blitz oats in a blender till they grow to be a flour.
- Put boiling water, oats, lemon juice and baking powder in a bowl and stir with a spoon to thicken.
- Add yoghurt, sweetener and coconut into the bowl and stir with a spoon. Fold in raspberries.
- Pour the combination right into a lined 6 or 8 inch spherical cake tin.
- Bake within the oven for round half-hour.
- Slice and serve with additional yoghurt and fruit.
Make it vegan – select a dairy free yoghurt equivalent to almond, soya or coconut.
Make it gluten free – use gluten free oats and gluten free baking powder.
For tons extra scrumptious meals inspiration, go to our recipe page.