WAUSAU, Wis. (WSAW) – Please your friends’ palettes with a Tomato, Potato and Mozzarella Bake to your New 12 months’s Eve gathering. This recipe will amaze friends after they be taught these scrumptious bites aren’t solely naturally nutritious however gluten-free too!
- 8 cups water
- 3 russet potatoes sliced ¼-inch thick
- 3 tomatoes sliced ¼-inch thick
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese sliced ¼-inch thick
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp Romano cheese grated
- kosher salt & pepper to style
- additional virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Deliver water to boil, add potatoes and parboil for five minutes. Pressure. (Be aware: you need these to be a bit underdone in order that they received’t get too mushy if you bake them within the oven).
- In a big casserole dish, layer potato, tomato, mozzarella. Whereas you’ll solely have one layer, you’ll need to overlap these in order that the mozzarella melts over the potato and tomato. Sprinkle with Romano cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Drizzle flippantly with additional virgin olive oil
- Bake 20-25 minutes. The cheese can be melted and barely golden.
- Serve sizzling and luxuriate in!
In case you are a member of the candy n’ salty fan membership then you will love, love, love this Darkish Chocolate Potato Chip Bark. With simply two components and 20 minutes, you may be in your method to salty, candy snacking heaven.
- 2 cups darkish chocolate chips
- 2 cups thick-cut crinkle minimize potato chips crushed
- Soften darkish chocolate chips within the microwave in 30-second increments simply till it begins to soften. Stir till easy.
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour melted chocolate onto the ready baking sheet and unfold it into a skinny layer. Scatter crushed potato chips over the chocolate.
- Permit chocolate to set for 15-20 minutes or till hardened. Break into items and serve.
- Retailer leftovers in an hermetic container.
For extra nice recipes, go to https://eatwisconsinpotatoes.com/
Copyright 2021 WSAW. All rights reserved.