Assortment of 21 sweets that may be made for the Raksha Bandhan pageant. Raksha Bandhan is an exquisite pageant the place the bond of affection and safety is widely known between sisters and brothers. This yr Raksha Bandhan falls on twenty second august 2021.
On Raksha Bandhan, the sister ties a rakhi on her brother’s right-hand wrist praying for his well-being, abundance and happiness. In return, the brother offers her a present and likewise guarantees to guard her at all times.
On this put up, I’ve shared 21 sweets that may be made throughout Raksha Bandhan pageant and for the rakhi ritual. A few of them are very straightforward and could be made simply even for the primary time.
Assortment of 21 Raksha Bandhan recipes
1. Instant coconut ladoo recipe – 2 ingredient scrumptious ladoos which are fairly fast to make. The two foremost elements are sweetened condensed milk and desiccated coconut. Two extra scrumptious variations of coconut ladoo recipes you can also make:
2. Gulab jamun recipe – a well-liked Indian dessert of fried dumplings in rose scented sugar syrup. There are various methods gulab jamun could be made. This straightforward and conventional recipe of gulab jamun is made with mawa (khoya) and flour. two extra scrumptious variations you can also make Raksha Bandhan are – Kala jamun and Dry gulab jamun recipe.
3. Seviyan kheer – This creamy seviyan kheer is a North Indian candy made with wheat vermicelli, milk, sugar, dry fruits and flavored with spices. This extremely straightforward recipe of semiya kheer comes collectively in 20 minutes and is commonly made in the course of the festive events.
4. Kaju katli recipe – Skinny, easy, melt-in-the-mouth slices of cashew goodness. One of the vital widespread Indian sweets made with cashews and sugar. This beautiful deal with features a trace of rose however is totally customizable along with your favourite flavors.
5. Coconut barfi – That is a simple and attractive recipe of coconut barfi made with condensed milk and desiccated coconut. The coconut burfi had a soften within the mouth mushy texture. You may also make coconut ladoos with the identical combination.
6. Rice kheer – a favourite Indian dessert made with basmati rice, milk, nuts and saffron. To make this kheer extra flavorful you possibly can add saffron strands and dry fruits of your selection. We at all times add almonds, cashews and golden raisins together with saffron and cardamom. You may also make Rice kheer from cooked rice.
7. Rasgulla recipe – mushy and spongy milk primarily based candy soaked in sugar syrup. One of the vital widespread Indian candy. An equally widespread recipe you can also make with rasgullas are Rasmalai.
8. Phirni – a traditional creamy candy pudding made with powdered rice, milk, almonds, saffron and cardamom. Sweetened with sugar. phirni is commonly made in north India on festive events or particular celebrations like Diwali in addition to for Karwa Chauth or Raksha Bandhan pageant.
9. Sooji halwa recipe – traditional Indian semolina pudding made with ghee and dry fruits. sooji halwa is a fast and simple halwa which is commonly made in most Indian properties. The South Indian counterpart of sooji halwa is Rava kesari.
10. Paal payasam – candy and creamy easy South Indian kheer made with rice and milk. that is the best payasam recipe. Solely 4 elements go within the payasam – rice, milk, sugar and ghee.
11. Motichoor ladoo recipe – soften within the mouth ladoos created from gram flour aka besan. One of the vital widespread Indian candy. One other comparable variation is that this Boondi ladoo. For extra scrumptious ladoo recipes you possibly can test this Collection of 23 ladoo recipes.
12. Milk peda recipe – This recipe is made with khoya (mawa) and tastes too good. Making peda with khoya is simple, fast and doesn’t take a lot time. These pedas style tremendous scrumptious and are identical to the peda you get in mithai outlets.
13. Sandesh recipe – a very talked-about cottage cheese (paneer) candy fudge from bengal. making sandesh isn’t troublesome and is a simple recipe. One other variation you can also make is that this Chocolate sandesh recipe.
14. Besan ladoo – It’s a widespread Indian candy created from gram flour, powdered sugar and ghee. This foolproof methodology offers you a laddu with the proper candy style and melt-in-your-mouth texture each time. Two extra widespread sweets you can also make with besan are Mysore pak and Besan ka halwa recipe.
15. Semiya payasam recipe – one of many best sweets that may be made for any festive event is semiya payasam. Semiya are vermicelli and payasam akins to pudding. Making seviyan payasam doesn’t take a lot time and all the dish could be introduced collectively in a matter of about 20 to 25 minutes.
16. Rava ladoo – It’s a festive candy of scrumptious balls made with semolina (cream of wheat), sugar, ghee (clarified butter), nuts and flavored with floor cardamom. Whereas there are numerous variations of creating this widespread Indian candy, I share a simple Rava Laddu recipe that will get made shortly and tastes superior. Different widespread South Indian sweets you can also make with rava for Raksha Bandhan Pageant are:
17. Kalakand recipe – this kalkand is a jhatpat (fast) recipe. Solely two elements are required sweetened condensed milk and paneer or chenna. Stir for quarter-hour. Enable to set the kalakand for a few hours and you’ve got the kalakand prepared.
18. 7 cup barfi – That is a simple and scrumptious South Indian candy that may be made for Raksha Bandhan pageant. 7 cup barfi consists of 7 cups or 7 measures of elements. It can also be known as as 7 cup cake and tastes completely scrumptious.
19. Cake without oven – mushy, moist and scrumptious chocolate cake made in stress cooker. If you wish to make a chocolate primarily based candy for rakhsa bandhan then you possibly can test these different Chocolate recipes additionally:
20. Carrot halwa or gajar halwa – It’s a traditional Indian dessert made with grated carrots and milk. Gajar halwa is made for any celebrative event. Its an evergreen Indian dessert. Few extra widespread halwa recipes you can also make for rakhi pageant are:
21. Burfi recipe – This can be a very easy and fast primary recipe of barfi made with khoya or mawa. This primary burfi recipe could be tailored to make completely different sorts of barfi with varied flavors. E.g. For making chocolate barfi you possibly can add cocoa powder.
This Raksha Bandhan Recipes put up from the weblog archives first revealed in August 2017 has been up to date on 21 August 2021.